Sunday 27 December 2009

Party Time


Before David and Sarah set off on their round the world jaunt they took me to their annual Boxing Day get-together with Sarah's brother and sister in law. While I was there I got very tired as I am only a young frog so I lay down with some self-illuminated balloons round me, put my head on a used cracker and went to sleep. I dreamed about nice juicy flies as there aren't many about at Christmas time so nice juicy treats aren't for me (sob). I may get some nice fat mosquitoes later on - hopefully before they bite Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. FRANKIE ,
    YOU ARE A VERY GOODLOKING FROG !!!WHAT DO YOU THINK, ARE YOU GOING TO GET A BOYFRIEND ROUND THE WORLD?
    HOW COME THAT A FROG´S NAME IS FRANK? EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE.I AM A BIT CONFUSED .
    OH , I KNOW, YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO LOOK FOR A BOYFRIEND .
    I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT CRUISE .PLEASE, DON´T GET SEA-SICK , I CAN TELL YOU IT IS AWFUL!.
    SEE YOU. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete